Hello!

zippydb41

Reaction score
Heard a lot of good things about x10hosting end decided to move my little forum (around 30 users) here. Moving everything and importing the database was amazingly easy (great job guys making that easy import system).

My only concern (i hope i do not offend anybody with this) ... i do not know to much about SQL database, but the storing space (1MB) feels a little smole ... a friend (he is using x10hosting also) assured me that it will be more then a year before the database will get to 1MB and i will need to delete posts on my forum. If that is the case this is the best free hosting service i encountered :biggrin:.

-----
With respect
ZippyDB

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Hi welcome to x10hosting.

I am using databases on x10hosting and they are well above 1MB.X10hosting is offering unmetered space and unmetered bandwidth.So fair use of resources will never be questionable and if your forum grows, then why you will love to stay in free hosting which can't be as reliable as reliable is paid hosting services.

Last edited:

zippydb41

Reaction score
I do not espect to have more then 30-40 users on my forum (40 is actualy a BIG number) .. it's a gaming clan forum .... but i'll probably use x10 hosting sevices for other projects (hosting services in my country are verry expensive).

Last edited: