Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamody00756

Reaction score
Dear ,

after regarding i have an account hamody and hamody00756
yesterday my account was suspend when i check the message i found this

[ You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa. ]

i don't know what is the problem but i use the site personal i install wordpress and update my site every day
i want to know if i make any problem

Thanks a lot
Regards

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. WordPress is sometimes known to consume a lot of system resources.

Some plugins can cause issues, but its often very difficult to figure out what's causing it.

To figure out what's causing it, try following the instructions at the bottom of this wiki article: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/High_Resource_Usage

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Might want to check any modules that you have installed to your wordpress, like any caching mods have a history of causing these types of suspensions.

I also advise you to make a separate, easy to find link to a manual translation of your site in English, French, or Spanish to comply with the language rule in x10hosting's terms of service.

hamody00756

Reaction score
Thanks a lot i will check it and i will put the translate to other language in my site :biggrin::biggrin:

hamody00756

Reaction score
i put the translate in my site for other language

but i have a problem with my site now i don't know what is the problem

when i open my site it is OK but when i try to open any topic in my site i get this message

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:
abualwafa.eu/category/aktivitaten/ (port 80)​
Please forward this error screen to abualwafa.eu's WebMaster.

i don't know what happen before 2 days i check my site it is ok but now i get this message

hamody00756

Reaction score
i sorry for my question

but yesterday i have this problem

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

abualwafa.eu/category/aktivitaten/ (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to abualwafa.eu's WebMaster.

and now i try to open my site and i get this message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i try to open my cpanel i can't it is loading without opening

i try to open it from the site ( https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting&u=hamody )
and open login to cpanel but i still have the problem and my site not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.