Hello!

supanut200042

Reaction score
Although I've been posting here for nearly a months, but still I would like you to know more about me.
I am Supanut Leepaisomboon from Bangkok, Thailand. I was born on February 29th, 1996, at Bangkok, Thailand. I am now 14 and will turn 15 within about 9 days counting from today. Although there is no February 29th this year, but I will still celebrate my birthday.
I was blind since young, and that makes life a bit difficult. As now I use computer with a help of assistive technologies(screen readers and screen magnifiers).

Last edited:

alexa8

Reaction score
You sound absolutely brilliant, congratulations for all your accomplishments and welcome to the forum. I like you have been roaming around here for about a month but have yet to introduce myself. I will follow your lead and offer a bit of an introduction. I am an older woman to you all of 10 years, making me 24. I live in the states but my uncles wife is from Thailand. They are planning a trip back there and I am hoping to make my first of many trips there next fall in November. My young cousin tells me it's great but to watch out for the monkeys. :) I have been playing with computers and designing web pages since I was just a bit younger than you. Thank goodness I have improved over the years those first pages were horrid. If I do not get back to greet you by your birthday I will say it now. Happy 15th Birthday....Supanut Leppaisomboon from Bangkok.