hello :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
:) HOWDY! :)
Welcome To x10Hosting!

Virtual coffee and virtual peanut butter cookies can be found in the virtual welcome center which is adjacent to the virtual lobby in the virtual main building where the virtual receptionist will be very happy to virtually assist you in any way possible unless they are on their virtual break, (which is most of the time).

You will find some links to useful information below. And, of course, you can always ask questions or make comments in appropriate areas of the forums.

..C
....A
......R
........L

ddcddc

Reaction score
hello hello hello how is everyone? So is just the hello thread? I kinda like it.. rather abstract.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

the virtual receptionist is HOT :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
the virtual receptionist is HOT :)
You actually found the virtual receptionist?
I have never seen the virtual receptionist.
Every time that I take my virtual break and pass through the virtual lobby on the way to the virtual employees virtual break room the virtual receptionist is always virtually away from their virtual desk.

..C
....A
......R
........L

ddcddc

Reaction score
You actually found the virtual receptionist?
I have never seen the virtual receptionist.
Every time that I take my virtual break and pass through the virtual lobby on the way to the virtual employees virtual break room the virtual receptionist is always virtually away from their virtual desk.

..C
....A
......R
........L

hehehe I know what you mean. It's just virtually impossible. Apparently, there was a nano-virus placed in the water cooler. It was planted there by your competition.. it makes your virtual workers internal clocks go all wacky. So they think it's break time half the time. That, and I hear some of them are not happy with the virtual wages. Just something to think about. :)