Hello :)

Energritz

Reaction score
Hello to the x10 Team & its Members.
I have had piad hosting before but i ended up using all my Bandwith within 1 week.. yeah its wasnt the Greatest but i had like 10k Hits everyday, i make pretty Extreme Webages and Professional Sites, Im also Know as KSF, But ive had to Use my other Alias Energritz as the Forum Sign Up requires more than 3 Letters buts thats ok.

My Knowledge as you may now know witch i did kinda Explain before was great is pretty good, I am wanting Mainly more Bandwith and 45Gb is just fine for what im after. I Wont Host Illegal Things because this site is shared amongst other users to witch i respect,This site is mainly Just a Simple Portfolio About me and Maybe some Game Installations for some friends so they dont have to Search the Internet For them, These Game are Downloadable from the Game Sites themselves, so its legal to have them as long as people dont modify its contents, however i rather Keep Up-to-date ones and Previous Ones just in case someone needs them for whatever reason.

I Registed Only about 20mins Ago, still awaiting my Confirmation Email, im guessing ill have to Wait 15Days? I said in the Other Topics & Thread in the Forums.

Anyway im willing to Shared My Experiences with anyone that needs it, such as technical Issues and Scripting etc.

I Hope i wil be here for a Long Time :)
Thanks
M.Mitchell