Hello!

oi2008

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently studying PHP and MySQL and creating a real website using these technologies is the only way to use the newly acquired knowledge. I have found lots of useful information in this forum ;)

PS : I would like to have my account unsuspended. The website says the account has been suspended because of inactivity, but I have been "inactive" for only a week or so...

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting oi2008. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

To have your account un-suspended you should fill in this form.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi oi2008,

Welcome to x10Hosting! Follow the rules, and enjoy your stay here. You were most likely suspended because you didn't log in to the forums. x10Hosting automatically suspend accounts if the user hasn't logged in to the forums for two weeks, this helps them keep the servers clean.

Just go to your site and type your cPanel username in the box and click 'Check suspension reason', then follow the instructions. If this doesn't work, post in the suspended account forum here for help.

I recommend you pay the x10: Getting Started thread out (link in my sig), it'll help you learn the ropes.

-Luke.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Welcome oi2008 to x10hosting i hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you have an question or need help the community here at x10hosting will be more than happy to help you.

-comphelp

oi2008

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. Now my account works perfectly =)

Synkc

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting! Enjoy your stay, and good luck with your site!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting oi2008, if you have any issues or problems then don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :biggrin: