Hello!

mikebro

Reaction score
Hello, x10hosting community!

This is my second time around at x10. I had registered for an account, and promptly forgot the part in the terms of service that talked about remaining active, logging into the forums, etc. As a result, my account was terminated. That's ok; rules are rules and I *should* have known better. So, let me share some lessons I have learned.

1) Read and review the terms of service. A lot of us are taking advantage of a *really* good deal with x10's ad-free hosting. The least we can do, since we're accepting what is in effect a huge gift, is abide by the terms of service.

2) Backup your data, regularly, frequently. When my account was terminated, I hadn't made a backup in quite some time. I lost data. That was my fault, not x10's, not x10's staff, but mine. *Always* backup!

3) Be patient and polite when asking for help. x10's staff really is quite amazing and quite dedicated to providing excellent service to paying and free account members alike. They think of the other person all the time. It behooves us to be polite and patient when asking for their help, especially when we're taking advantage of the gift of a free account.

I'm glad to be back. This is a nice place. There are good people here. Let's all enjoy our stay.

Best,

mikebro

Daniel S

Reaction score
Welcome back mikebro to x10hosting! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome back to x10 mikebro!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting mikebro, if you have any issues or problems then don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :biggrin:

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting
i am sure you will have a great time here...