Hello

Alice_Hoyden

Reaction score
Eh...yeah. Do you have Jesus in your hearts, children? No? Well, you're all going to hell.
I'm just trying to reactivate my account...no one will probably read this anyway....and if you do...well...uh...you have too much time on your hands...unless you're a moderator...in which case you're like...totally awesome and stuff and please don't delete my account.:biggthump

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 Alice_Hoyden!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Mr. SpammerBot? Are you looking at my user title labled "x10 Spammer?" lol I'm not a bot though. Anything in the introductions forum I post one thing, support issues are usually left to the Free Hosting forum btw...

Since there's only one or two staff members to look at this thread online right now, the topic title doesn't really show that you need your account reactivated, so expect the wait to take a little bit.

Last edited:

Alice_Hoyden

Reaction score
Oh...yeah..wow...sorry... :)... So are you a human? Are you called a spammer because you post a lot or something?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Pretty much. It's part of the user title system here. Right now since you have hardly any posts, your title is "x10Hosting Member." As that increases, you'll be come x10 Sophomore, then a few other things like x10 Elder and then eventually once you break 2,000 or so posts you'll become x10 Spammer like me!

And yes! I'm human!!!!!

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It's not offensive to me. And I'm sure I'm not a bot. If I'm not sounding like a 1st grader to you like most of those bots for IM programs like AIM sound like, replying with the stupidest of things or funny things as well, then you can certainly tell I'm human.

By the way, the forum's Quick Reply box does wonders. ;)