Hello

migachim

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm so tired trying to find a suitable free web host this past 1 yr. If it was not this problem then it was that problem. But now I hope to be able to park here for a long while and at the same time polishing up my html skills, and I'm sooo sloooow. Hurray! I don't need to learn PHP for the moment because I can use the protected directory feature from the CPanel. At first there was some problem but now it's ok. And what a great CPanel! A bit overwhelming for this newbie though. And accessing through my Cyberduck ftp client - there are so many files - ??? - guess I'll be taking some time to find out their usefulness.

I'm so happy that I'm putting up the textlink ad on my first page (and maybe the other pages too - let's see) even though my plan does not require it.

Regards.

n4tec

Reaction score
welcome to x10. i hope you have a great time. the text link ad should be on all pages of you site..

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
welcome to x10hosting. currently in my oppinion this is one of the best hosting provider on the net. also the forum is great. people here are here to help you.

B

Brandon

Welcome to X10! The best hosting you will ever find. For free!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
hey welcome to x10hosting. hope you enjoy your stay. Were glad to have ya here.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting, definitly the best hosting on the web, the free service is better than most paid hostings, only an ad on every page and you have amazing features! Enjoy x10!