Hello

bluefly

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

Just joined x10hosting, after seeing photos are permitted on one's site -- although I hesitated initially when I read the TOS prohibits images. *grin*

I intend to set up a photo gallery to see how the whole hosting thingie works...

My site is pixelmagic.x10hosting.com ... not up yet as I am waiting for the all-clear from x10hosting !

cheers

powersports

Reaction score
Welcome!!!

That TOS thing about photos is probably just to protect them in case someone puts up illegal photos...

Good Luck!!!

bluefly

Reaction score
Re: Hello, But.....

Hi all !

This thread seems the right place to share my "introductory" experience... fi not will mod put it in the right thread? Here goes...

Anybody else experiencing the same problems as I in the following scenario?

Been trying to upload to my site but several issues are blocking that, so to-date I've been going round-and-round trying to find out the solution:-

First, noticed my disk space and bandwidth was given zero allocation.

After raising a support ticket, bandwidth was given 10gb, hooray, good support !

BUT -- disk space was still at zero allocation.

Anyway, tried to login to cPanel -- could not login though I could login to forums and account details page. Also noticed domain hosting another persons's web pages. Strange behavior.

So used the site's Troubleshooter tool. Message was "

"If your domain is loading the wrong website and you can not login to cPanel, your account was lost with the failed hard drive."

What do I do now? Do I cancel my account and start all over? Unfortunately I cannot cancel account as I cannot login to cPanel.

I have raised another support ticket, pending response.

Meanwhile, anybody else faced the same problem? If so how was the problem solved?

Thanks for any response / help.