Hello.

joshvd

Reaction score
Hi, I'm of course JoshVD. (Real name lol.) And I'm actually here because my friend wanted me to be, I'm trying to make a site that's worthy of NOT being trolled and hacked by a site called GameWinners, I came here to make a site that is better than theirs. But...I don't think it'll happen...they've been harrassing us for 2 years now, and I'm sick of it. So hopefully, they'll stop once I make a site better than GW.

Oh, and hello to everyone! :p

And also may I ask what these Credits things are? I'm not sure what they do lol. ^_^

Sorry about that lol.

Anyway, anything you want to ask me go ahead. :)

Last edited:

omoney

Reaction score
you get credits everytime you post something and if you look at the market place there will be people offering you credits if you complete a certain task for them or you can offer other people credits for them to do something for you. When you have accumalateted enough credits you can click the rewards page to the right and exchange them for prizes. Good luck with your site building

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I frequent GameWinners forums quite a bit and I even know the admins rather well. Who is this "they" and who is this "us"?

jkemper

Reaction score
Welcome to X10 im new too, but hoping i can make myself useful in some way.