Help! Account disappearance?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinant

Reaction score
Dear Admin teams:
my hosting account had mysteriously disappeared after my one month of long exam without any notice..... I did not have time to touch it due to exam preparation....
My account detail is as follows:
Username: kevinant
Domain: kevinant.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Package: Adfree
Registration Date: 4/10/2007
Can you please fix my website?
Thanks you very much
Kevin

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you read the terms of service, you would see that it is required that you log in to the forum once a week.
If I look at your previouse post it was for the year 2005. So you are telling me 2 years later you only realize that your site is gone. I remeber Corey posting he is going to run some scripts to clean up dorment accounts latley. Maybe you just got lucky over the last 2 years and your account got skipped.
Either that, or your account wasnt linked to your forum account and then this would of lead to you being suspended and then account deleted.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your account has been terminated due to inactivity.

kevinant

Reaction score
No I did not have a hosting account for over two years...
in fact I registered in the forum 2 years ago but I only applied hosting account on 4th of October this year..The reason why my account was not active for a few weeks is that I had to prepare for the big exam which covered whole month..I had just finished that big exam yesterday and I found my account's gone. Can you please restore my account because my inactivity was due to the exam preparation.I will be active in the future as it will be 4 months of holiday..I really wants my website back......thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If the account was terminated then it is gone, we do not keep backups of free accounts. The TOS you agreed to clearly states you have to visit the forums at least once every two weeks. Your account was then suspended and stayed suspended for over 10 days and was terminated.

You can create a new account by visiting http://x10hosting.com/logout then signing up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.