Status
Not open for further replies.

pisobill32

Reaction score
hello.

my hosting account is suspended,
Suspension Reason: Dmca notice zt.

my site is a blogsite,
and as far as i know, i havent posted any post yet except for the ("site coming soon").
you can check it yourself :)

so, may i know why i got a "Dmca notice zt."?

**edit
site : http://www.pinoyguild.com

thank you in advance.
and more power!!

---------- Post added 01-27-2011 at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-26-2011 at 10:18 PM ----------

can i bump this thread?
coz i got something to add and of course to up this :)

latest update on my account:
January 27 at 1:08 am suspension Dmca notice zt.

January 27 at 1:06 am unsuspension Not applicable

January 26 at 4:43 pm suspension Dmca notice zt.

got unsuspended then after 2 minutes got suspended again?

ty

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
DMCA Notice ZT means x10hosting received a Digital Millenium Copyright Act notification of copyright infringement and as such your site was permanently suspended for it.

Based off the last known google cache of the page, my guess is it had to do with the 3 sections on the website entitled Anime, Games, and Movies, however the major problem with a DMCA Notice that you'll find is the -bigger- issue is that we actually review those PRIOR to suspending, so when you got suspended, someone actually checked.

Chances are the unsuspend-resuspend was someone else coming along and reverifying the DMCA notice a second time, seeing it right away, and then killing it immediately again.

pisobill32

Reaction score
DMCA Notice ZT means x10hosting received a Digital Millenium Copyright Act notification of copyright infringement and as such your site was permanently suspended for it.

Based off the last known google cache of the page, my guess is it had to do with the 3 sections on the website entitled Anime, Games, and Movies, however the major problem with a DMCA Notice that you'll find is the -bigger- issue is that we actually review those PRIOR to suspending, so when you got suspended, someone actually checked.

Chances are the unsuspend-resuspend was someone else coming along and reverifying the DMCA notice a second time, seeing it right away, and then killing it immediately again.

the 3 sections "Anime, Games, and Movies" is just an empty category (no post yet) as i planned to post reviews on one of these categories the latest news about their topic.

and i pretty sure i only got one post yet, the "site maintenance" only.

can i get more information regarding about my suspension?
i mean, getting the copyright item and link of my site where i got DMCA infringement.

i hope admins can help me here.

ty in advance

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating to staff then; watch for updates on your account panel or via email as the ticket on the forums locks when escalation occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.