HELP!! beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamhebd

Reaction score
Okay so ive created my html website using dreamweaver and i have a domain but where do i upload it to when im on the controll panel? Help please

intlx10m

Reaction score
You can upload it via two methods. One is via FTP, I guess Dreamweaver has an inbuilt FTP client (You are gonna need enter in FTP server username, password as well as port which can be found in cPanel) which transfers files over to server. If you are not familiar with this go a head with downloading Filezilla Client https://filezilla-project.org/ and go through documentation ( again here You are gonna need enter in FTP server username, password as well as port which can be found in cPanel). Another way is compress all files in a zip (or) rar folder and upload it via cpanel (i.e, File Manager --> Select desired directory --> Click Upload --> Select File --> After uploading it extract it). Hope i answered what you are looking for.

mcdesig3

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the information provided here as I'm a beginner with a Dreamweaver created website and the zip file option was right on.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Great tutorial, moved to Free Hosting, and closed as complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.