Help cannot log into my account now

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcville

Reaction score
Help cannot log into my account now . I have been able to log in fine but now cannot, i get the following error message, has my account been deleted?

"The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com "

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
What was your cPanel username?

With this information, we are able to find out what happened to your old account.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Maybe your account was terminated by inactivity, but please let us know your cpanel username to check what happened with your account and if is currently suspended or was termianted.

Status
Not open for further replies.