help can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamhere

Reaction score
hi admin ,
it is a a very bad experience in x10 hosting so far
server updates makes life hell firstly mysql and cpanel login issue makes life miserable
than my site blocked
and now from last 20days i can't login to my admin panel
getting login error message
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system

which makes life hell
my faith lost in x10 hosting i m thinking for new free host.
what i feeling is all the problem is due to lack of planning for x10hosting team
thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Bye then.

Seriously how do you plan for a hardware failure, then the hardware failure that you bought to help fix the hardware failure?

Enjoy the hunt for a new host, hope you have good luck wherever you go.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
so u mean u dont have back up server
r u cheating with us

First up I'm not Corey, so this really isn't something I would speak on, but after the last two weeks of post after post complaining about the servers being down, I'm getting a bit sick of it.

The problem isn't not having a backup - the problem is users not reading the TOS.

6. System Backups
Backups of all customer data are soley the responsibility of the client. x10Hosting does full nightly backups, these are to be used for system restore only, and are not tested for individual account backup. Any other questions on this policy should be directed to the staff.

We DO have backups; says it right in the TOS. The problem is the servers themselves ran into hardware and software conflicts. That's being worked on; you're obviously in a hurry (if you had slowed down to search, you'dve found the Server Alerts updates that explain everything that's going on) and don't wish to wait for those repairs to get fixed, so I'm recommending that you move on to another host that isn't currently having problems.

My other question is how is x10 "cheating" with you? It's a free server; they're not conning you out of anything :/

iamhere

Reaction score
this is not only my problem
i checking form regularly people getting same error as mine
and admin saying its temp issues in reply
its my patience for waiting things to go on

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
No accounts or databases have been lost. You just need to wait until all the server issues are resolved.

wicked insanity

Reaction score
im also having the same problem:

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

im on the stoli server if thats helps, any ideas when these issues might be fixed??

oh, and because its classed as logging in i wont get banned after two weeks?? is that right

tittat

Reaction score
I beg all my x10 friends to keep patience.And please dont blame x10hosting staffs.
Ofcourse there is some issues with the host for some weeks.And staffs are working hard to fix it all.....we all know.....
Even though there are problems after problems ,iam keeping patience, Just because of x10's live updates and support.
There may be free hosts that is better that x10's.But i dont think that they will give support as x10 gives .I really knows, as i have tried a dozen free hosts.....

jtaah

Reaction score
I am so sick of people whinging and complaining about x10 services, they do a bloody good job and instead of posting threats like i might go or i am going to another host just go and ask for your account to be deleted, x10 hosting staff do a great job and all these complaint just take time from the staff members who are tring to get the servers back up and running.

So the moral of this post is if you dont like it, leave, and only do one post requesting that your account be deleted cause seriously no one gives a hoot as to why you are leaving as they are happy with the service they get FOR FREE!!!!!!

rgds
jtaah

Status
Not open for further replies.