HELP! FTP account deleted, files deleted, 404!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainx10

Reaction score
Hello,

About half an hour ago today, I found out that my entire website totally vanished. I could not access my FTP account via FileZilla. So I went via CPanel and found out that my ENTIRE directory was missing and my FTP account was apparently deleted for no reason! Please help. :(

ZainX10

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

And an add-on (For some reason I can't edit my post above): I'm on Starka.

g13eleme

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me just now! What happened?! I can't upload my files via FTP!!!

2012tmgaconference.org

zainx10

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not really sure. Is your FTP account deleted? Check your CPanel.

Zain

g13eleme

Reaction score
Yes, my FTP account, along with all my files are gone...

The sad thing is that I was testing you guys out for premium hosting!!

Is there any repair, besides creating a a new FTP account and crossing my fingers that everything doesn't get deleted again?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Also, I am unable to create a new FTP account in the cpanel...

Reaction score
My manager files is empty, where is all my files and fold....

I went to CPanel and can login but once at manager I find that my ENTIRE directory was missing. All my files all my folders, everything is gone... What is happening???

I tried to send a contact message but keep getting page saying error....

muthukrishnan4629

Reaction score
Yes same happened to me :'( i didnt take the back up too :'(

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

I hope the website will be back online because i got live website few minutes b4... and again it went offline... So we need not to worry :) All is well

dragonart10076

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. FTP, ALL Data, ALL Info, Gone. But on the bright side I just checked mine and mine is back.

Starka User for Eight Months

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Starka just got rebooted so while data's intact it's going to be offline for a few minutes for emergency maintenance; not sure what required a reboot but something did. Upside is we're aware there's a problem, and we're working to correct it :)

zainx10

Reaction score
Thanks Livewire for the update. My website is back up, everything seems to be in-tact. Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.