Help - How To Get Google Rank.

indians

Reaction score
can anyone help me in getting the google rank and getting 1st place in google search.

what exactly should i do to get 1st place in google search.

Requesting for step by step explanation.

will link exchange help me.

thanks in advance.

Ainokea

Reaction score
are you indexed in google?

if not thats the first step

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
1)You must have a good amount of Inbound and outbound links.
2)Rich unique Content.
I think this is just enough for you to get a good page rank.

balaji2u

Reaction score
plus submit your sites xml sitemap(visit www.xml-sitemaps.com to generate one for your site or use googles sitemap generator)
and the robot.txt too..
allowing maximum requests is preferable to get more hits..
and follow these steps to submit in yahoo's site explorer,altavista,live..
and try installing alexa toolbar and surf your site as long as you can coz this will increase your alexa rank..
and lastly submit your site to Dmoz if your site is not against their TOS.it will take some weeks to months to be accepted but it worth's..
Edit:
Submit your sites sitemap in google,yahoo,altavista etc
go to www.xml-sitemaps.com to generate a site map for your site..
keep your meta keyword tags precise and clear.
join so many forums add sig to your site ..
submit your site to almost every free directory site...
if you have some money try giving an add for your site..
i saw your site its layout is not so appreciative so pls try to change it put more bold,headings and underline tags Bcoz google consider these tags and give higher priority.

Last edited:

veightar

Reaction score
The secret is always about backlinks, head, title, keyword density and some others that counts to your ranking. Google even goes further to check site structure and ratio of outbound to inbound links. Try to avoid so much links in your site. If you are linking to people, avoid linking or exchanging links in you home page. Get more seo advices that will definitely help your ranking.

n3v3rl0v3

Reaction score
does all this above thumb rules stand for blogs also like the blogger ?

balaji2u

Reaction score
make other community site works for you hope you understand the tactics.

indians

Reaction score
yes i am able to understand, i recognised that my site doesnt contain any meta tags.

now i am updating it.

thanks to you all.

further if you skipped any point, mention that.

estate

Reaction score
Your website need to be “found” when users type in keywords in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, AOL and others.

Once a keyword relating to the products or services that you offer is keyed into a search engine, a direct link to your website should emerge on top of the list.

You should employ search engine optimization techniques to lead traffic your way, and get more hits that would later on lead to more profit for you.

TPI007

Reaction score
enable your site to accept spider bots so it can scan your website content to list your site in directory, then in time you will get high rank after you have long term activities.

Parsa44

Reaction score
If you want any chance at having high page rank i suggest you make a proper website.
Then you need a sitemap.
There are also lots of other little things like title of the page.

And DONT do link exchange, just DONT.

dbojan

Reaction score
Priority number one is a good content and second but not much less important are backlinks

gateway

Reaction score
If you want any chance at having high page rank i suggest you make a proper website.
Then you need a sitemap.
There are also lots of other little things like title of the page.

And DONT do link exchange, just DONT.

I don't really know where you got the idea of no link exchange. If you are not aware, link exchange is the strong hold of millions of sites. How many sites will link without a link back (one way link.). Even web directories will serve your site better if you link back to them.
The link exchange system itself is not the problem, but who and where you link is the problem. As I stated in my initial post, avoid bad neighborhood. And don't link back in your home page. Why do great websites and company sites have "link" page? Just to exchange few links. If you don't know, if you want your site to get a quick indexing from search engines, the number one tool is to have many link exchange.

One way linking is expensive and buying from directories is equally costly. Link exchange is the best if you know how to do it well. :lockd:

ddemetrius456

Reaction score
Important Factors for ranking in 6 days :

* Relevant content
* Search engine submission
* Use short tail keyword
* you should be catche for all page
* you put robust.txt file.

Then you easily get Ranking.