help, I cannot access my cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

joandajer

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need you assitance with my account, unfortunately a cannot access it sonce the change of server, can some reset the password and sendit to me and can some one tell me how to change the name of the domain???

Chris Z

Reaction score
You need to link your account first. I'll give you a day to do that, if it's not done by this time tomorrow, I'll suspend you for not having that linked. After we work that out, I can reset your password though.

joandajer

Reaction score
ok i have done the linking, now the status show suspende for not linking the account....

once you manage to check this please advise how can i change the subdomain name to a different one.

ahh.....damn what a nice graphics you have on the main page!!!!!!!

Chris Z

Reaction score
All right, I'm going to unsuspend you right this moment. I believe you may be able to change your subdomain through the account panel located here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Like Chris Z stated, you can change your account's details (password, (sub)domain, etc) through our account panel.

I'm going to close this; if you need futher support, reopen it.

joandajer

Reaction score
thnxs guys, now i have change my domain to joandajer.exofire.net, how long does it take to see the new address and how can i access the cpanel in from the new domain

joandajer

Reaction score
well its been more than 72 hours and my page is not up...is the exofire.net subdomain working, or can someone check if im in the database because i cannot log into my page any more since the server move...corey

Status
Not open for further replies.