HELP. i deleted all the defult files :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghozt12

Reaction score
I deleted the defult files in the cpanel manager....
how do i get them back.
Please help thanks.

Reaction score
Which ones? The ones that are there when you first login?

Some will come back, others won't.

It shouldn't really be a big loss anyhow.

ghozt12

Reaction score
i cant restore since i had no backups.... IS there no way to get the defualt files back into the file manager???? plzzzz help :rant2:

WyrGecko

Reaction score
You need to be more specific if you want help. Is it everything that was inside /home/accountName, /home/accountName/public_html, or something else?

Also, this is unofficial support, so it's not as if any random person posting here could magically restore your site, as we (most of the people who post here, that is) don't have the powers to do that :shifty:. Try official support for that. Use a specific subject with plenty of detail in the body. Expect to be waiting for a while, though; they're really busy at the moment.

ghozt12

Reaction score
You need to be more specific if you want help. Is it everything that was inside /home/accountName, /home/accountName/public_html, or something else?
IT was EVERY THING including public, private, email ect ect ect. ALL gone... :eek4:
helppp ... :tear:

Reaction score
In your cpanel, find the link to the R1Softbackup tool. You can restore your stuff up from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, I did mean restore.

If you have no back ups and the server has no backups for you to restore what are you expecting us to do?

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I suppose you could delete your account and sign up for a new one. Sign ups have been a little buggy lately, but I think this would be the quickest and easiest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.