Help I\'m totally confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvpuppy_uk50

Reaction score
I just registered \"caelis.co.cc\" domain name for free at the co.cc website and then changed the domain at the free hosting from \'caelis.elementfx.com\' to \'caelis.co.cc\'... is that all I do??? The co.cc website tells me I have 24-48 hours to setup my site with their new \'caelis.co.cc\' domain and well the options are confusing to me and I\'m totally lost. The first option is asking me for nameserver1 & 2 but where to I find that here on cpanel??? Please help.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Nameservers:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

I believe that's all you need to do.

Last edited:

luvpuppy_uk50

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I went ahead and done that before I saw this posting because I used the search function in the forum and saw ns1 and ns2 posted somewhere and I thought that sounds about right. So it looks like I did that ok.

I've changed the domain name on x10 hosting to caelis.co.cc and am awaiting confirmation in the account area. Have I done that correctly?

Sorry about this getting posted 3 times. I didn't mean to do that. Can someone please delete it? I had connection problems and couldn't get a page to load and refreshed the browser at least three times. That's why it went off 3 times as a support ticked. It was a support ticket request.

Again sorry about the 3 posts :-(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can visit your site without any problems. If you still can't access it from your browser, then clear your browser's cache and try again. Welcome to x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.