Help in Selecting Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginzon

Reaction score
Hi All

Been here after long time since got my account banned for my trail of rapidleech, well thats past..

Now guys i'm here to ask a few things bcoz i m a bit confused..

A friend of mine wanna get a website up, ok she's tryin a for a free web hosting...

Will she be able to use her existing domain that she has got registered can't remember its something .com i guess.

or

she has to buy a premium to get her domain name to be used..

I know I have already used the cpanel n saw something wit registration of domain name but its been quite long so cant take a chance of guessing...

Thx a lot.. sorry for troubling you all...

Regards.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can use your own domain on free hosting.

Just you need to point the nameservers of the domain to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
Then use the domain as
primary or Parked or addon domain.

Last edited:

ginzon

Reaction score
ok..
thx for the reply...

may i know another thing, wen someone signs for paid package there is a direct option for EXISTING DOMAIN so the above you said is automatically done for them???

also will i get email for the domain i reg'd example i have primary domain or parked "www.ginzon.com"
will i get admin@ginzon.com email id here???

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
ok..
thx for the reply...

may i know another thing, wen someone signs for paid package there is a direct option for EXISTING DOMAIN so the above you said is automatically done for them???

also will i get email for the domain i reg'd example i have primary domain or parked "www.ginzon.com"
will i get admin@ginzon.com email id here???

if you give the domain name while registering, It means you set it as primary domain

and the rest of the process "setting the nameservers" has to be done by you.

Yes you login to cpanel once your account created then you can create the mail ids as per your requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.