Help; Mc server was linked to the Domain, now it's not working!? But the website is. Need help ASSAP

pandreal

Reaction score
Dear, Reader.
My names daylon, I currently got a Custom Domain, as PandRealmz.us I had a minecraft server connected to pandrealmz. The ip is, op.pandrealmz.us:25622 But now, I tried to connect to that custom ip. And it didn't work! Little confused. Talked to a staff from NameCheap. Got some information not really any help. Not really good with kind of stuff. Wondering if there is a way a staff can set this up.. I want the server Website to be pandrealmz.us Already is! But I still need that Op.pandrealmz.us:25622 as the server ip. For the website is for the server, in general. Thanks for the help. If you need any more information comment, or contact me on email. DaylonKowoski@gmail.com

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to set that at your domain registrar (namecheap); nothing you do here on your web hosting account will make any difference. You should be able to create the op subdomain and point that to your MC server from your domain account panel.