help me choose a gaming case

webninja

Reaction score
I am torn between the cm scout and antec 300. which of of these two has a better airflow?

nickvandick

Reaction score
Antec for sure. I have the Antec 900 and it gets great air flow.. My cores are runnig around 28 degrees..

tridge

Reaction score
It looks as if the Cooler Master Storm Scout Case has more ports and open case...but in the end, between the two, I think it may just boil down to what fans your using.

boris333

Reaction score
I've had nothing but good luck with the cm stuff. Antec for me has been really hit or miss.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Orrr... Having been down that route, my next will be a nice small case, if I can figure out a way to cram it all in... http://quietpc.com/ is your friend either way (big case/small case)

techmunchies

Reaction score
I am torn between the cm scout and antec 300. which of of these two has a better airflow?
Definitely go with the Antec 300. That's the case I am rocking with my computer and it's excellent! Others have suggested the Antec 900, so if space is an issue and you can afford the extra money, then go for that one instead! You won't regret it! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The Antec 900 is a pretty good case. Choose what suits your hardware and your requirements the best though. You wouldn't want to get the wrong type of case only to have to restrict yourself or send the case back to get a better one.