Help me get a PS3 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2PGames

Reaction score
Help me get a PS3:

i waited in the freaking line from nov 16 and on 17 when they got 20 ps3s me and some whatother people didnt get one so please if you can click on this and use my Reffer so i can get a PS3 Dam you EB Games!!!
they let this one get buy 10 ps3s without any questions cuz his "Frieds reserved them" :lockd: sorry that the image is also in my sig...

It would help alot

well i have 86.80 points and $102.55 in x10cash i don't know how to send cash but ill give every person who completes this some points everyone knows me one time i gave away 200 points for a easy Test question im sorry but this is all the points i have ill try to make some more with good posts but i guess ill give out as much as i can per person up to 11 people Req .. if i can send my cash points ill send it instead of Points b/c x10 cash is more valuble than x10 points its more currency.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't make a topic like this in here if you want people to do it offer some points and post it in the marketplace

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Topic moved to The Marketplace.

Also x10 Cash in non-transferable, only x10 Points can be transfered.

Last edited:

apple19

Reaction score
Ok....i refered you........how many times do you need to be refered to get the ps3? thx

Rufio1

Reaction score
not worth it man...but if you really want it i might do the offer :\

N2PGames

Reaction score
yeah this is the only wya i can get one but if you do it it shoudl say 1/11 by now or 2/11 i think you have to sign up with my code and agree you are beeing reffered by me and compelete a offer . Dam :(

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you sure yo didn't post the wrong link oeelse it would of said refered

N2PGames

Reaction score
i think i have to compelet a offer my self first i have no idea about the link i just copyed teh forum tagged one let me login see whats up

Update well it says someone has tryed but hasnt comepleted a Offer i guess or admins / mods of that site havent reviewed the Refferl yet the thing is i dont want to compelete a offer untill i reach 11 so i can be sure people would helpe me out cuz i hate offers my self :drool:

wtfjapx10za6.jpg

To Get your Points:

• 1. Register under my refferl URL
    2. Comeplete 1 Offer
    3. Send me a PM in x10hosting with your EMAIL that you used to comeplet a offer
    4. i will give yiu as much points as i can devided by 11 people [I will give more if i make more points]

is there any wya a Admin / Mod can get my 102 points out of teh bank please so i can give more points cuz it really makes me look cheap plz BANK still dosn't allow me to take my money out :(

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Im serious you shouldn't try these.. They mostly are a bunch of ripp offs.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
N2PGames said:
is there any wya a Admin / Mod can get my 102 points out of teh bank please so i can give more points cuz it really makes me look cheap plz BANK still dosn't allow me to take my money out :(

nope, the bank was disabled for security reasons so nobody except for admins can use bank...post on the forums and make some more points.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I will try this offer for you ok if it doesn't work then its a scam allright? waiting for your response till i start

N2PGames

Reaction score
Nah its cool you can close this thread down :( 1 . 2 , 3 users dosn't = 11 users so its just a scan as you said yoru right but i wanted a ps3 so i bad i bleaved in this one since it was the cleaniest one

Dam i guess a 360 Is enought for now :(

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
*Thread closed*
Asked by his creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.