Help me guys with this..Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucman_noor

Reaction score
Hi to all..Could someone help me..My page has been suspended i dont know why..Ive been loggin in this forum I think every 2 days but still im suspended..my domain is noorlucman.co.cc and everytime I login in x10hosting homepage it says "The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account." so how will I resolve my suspension will in fact I cant login in my account..I cant login also in Cpanel using the correct information and the correct link www.noorlucman.co.cc:2082 it says login attempt failed..could someone help me with this..I cant submit a ticket right now because my another ticket is currently open regarding on my missing files in my server which I want to be restored so Im also waiting for their response..

Thanks in advance!

zen-r

Reaction score
It sounds like your accounts have accidentally become un-linked as a result of the server upgrades.

In which case, I'm afraid only admin can help you with that. You can update your existing Support ticket with this info, or leave it until the original problem has been fixed by staff. They may notice that your accounts are un-linked while fixing your original problem, & sort it out at the same time!

Unfortunately, staff are heavily loaded with tickets at the moment due to the upgrade work, so you might have a long wait. :happysad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.