help me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mounahouna51

Reaction score
please i have a big problem i have changed my domain (s-snake.x10hosting.com) to this domain "s-snake.x10.mx and the domain doesnt work i dont know why please help me please !!!!
fwm43x1siceq.jpg

Last edited:

jpr28056

Reaction score
Did you try and flush your dns cache. I'm on cossacks and my site is working.

mounahouna51

Reaction score
when i decide to reset the primary domain
"The domain you have supplied is already in use"
???????????????????

PKamat

Reaction score
when i decide to reset the primary domain
"The domain you have supplied is already in use"
???????????????????

The domain you're trying to change your hosting account to as your primary domain... If this domain is owned by you, I would suggest opening a support ticket. I had a similar problem. I created a support ticket, it was elevated to the attention of the staff, and the issue was resolved. Now I've successfully changed my domain to what I wanted. :) You can do the same...

mounahouna51

Reaction score
The domain you're trying to change your hosting account to as your primary domain... If this domain is owned by you, I would suggest opening a support ticket. I had a similar problem. I created a support ticket, it was elevated to the attention of the staff, and the issue was resolved. Now I've successfully changed my domain to what I wanted. :) You can do the same...

sorry but how can i open a support ticket ????

PKamat

Reaction score
sorry but how can i open a support ticket ????

This thread itself is already in the Community Support section of the forum. Maybe you could PM a 'Community Advocate' member to elevate this thread to the staff's attention...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I really do not understand what this is about.

You never changed your domain.. it is, and has continued to be, http://fb-stats.x10hosting.com since your account's creation date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.