HELP ME i every day login to Forums but my account every day is suspended help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrahim

Reaction score
HELP ME i every day login to Forums but my account every day is suspended help me
a im from iran plz help .
tanx

windowpaintmamma

Reaction score
Re: HELP ME i every day login to Forums but my account every day is suspended help

I have been having similar problems. I think I logged into my control panel some of the time instead of the actual forums.:eek4:

zapzack

Reaction score
Re: HELP ME i every day login to Forums but my account every day is suspended help

Have you checked for the reason why it is suspended? If it says inactivity then maybe you need to log into the forums and make a post or two.. This will ensure that you do not get suspended for inactivity.. Again, this is only if the suspension reason is for inactivity..

decimus

Reaction score

I have the same problem. Is it the forums I have to log in to? Hopefully this will help...

zapzack

Reaction score

Yes, you log into the forums..

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score

All that is required is to login into the forums. You do not need to post.

You will not be suspended for inactivity if you log into the forums once every two weeks.

The suspension reason clearly states this all.

biscuits

Reaction score

Bryon - it has happened to me too, despite coming into the forums (viewing not posting).

pixxel

Banned
Reaction score

Same here - first after just a few days after coming to forum, then, after unsuspension, day later. (Both times I went and logged in to forums). It hasn't happened since then, though (it was couple of days ago).

taha116

Reaction score

Just visit the forums weekly instead of bi-weakly... That will keep you from forgetting so easily. Make sure u log into the forums not just visit. You do not have to post though.

whizynix02

Reaction score

after you log, do some search.. so that there will be a little activity on your account ...clicks here & clicks there may also help.. and that you can stay a little bit longer to be recognize.. :)

marantzsquare

Reaction score

same problem, but really don't know why... if I log in..
it seems to be working, but i had this message:

unsuspension 7:10 am not applicable
another thing.. (maybe it's offtopic) just a couple of day ago my script was ok, right know i've problem with imap_open(), does anyone know why...?
:dunno:

pank.hq

Reaction score

I've been having the same problem. Let's see if this works.

administrator_wills

Reaction score

same here it happens a lot to me exactly what u said . Y dont people get into this as quick as possible ha?

Status
Not open for further replies.