Help Me OMG!! Site will not post

Status
Not open for further replies.

habana

Reaction score
Ok... the problem is when i upload the file and then click the URL i get nothing. I created the website with WebEasy, and their publishing wizard fails "Password is incorrect" ok i tried with bouth my user names and password, that is not the problem... It asks for info about the site hoster. [ e.g ]

1. Host Name or IP
2. User ID
3. Initial remote folder
4. Main URL for site
What should these 4 items be set to?

What i dont understand is why, if i use the "File Manger" and the file is on your server why when i click the URL in Accout Manger, some search site comes up. Very confused...

The only thing in my mind that might be the problem is that i have a domain name purchased from moniker,this is the same URL that i click in the accout manger. Yes i did contact Moniker about transfering the Domain Name to X10 hosting. They told me it would take upto 7 days to transfer. That was 3 days ago.

Sorry i have not built a web site in many years its like starting all over, any help on this problem would be a life saver.

lucia1

Reaction score
Ok... the problem is when i upload the file and then click the URL i get nothing. I created the website with WebEasy, and their publishing wizard fails "Password is incorrect" ok i tried with bouth my user names and password, that is not the problem... It asks for info about the site hoster. [ e.g ]

1. Host Name or IP
2. User ID
3. Initial remote folder
4. Main URL for site
What should these 4 items be set to?

What i dont understand is why, if i use the "File Manger" and the file is on your server why when i click the URL in Accout Manger, some search site comes up. Very confused...

The only thing in my mind that might be the problem is that i have a domain name purchased from moniker,this is the same URL that i click in the accout manger. Yes i did contact Moniker about transfering the Domain Name to X10 hosting. They told me it would take upto 7 days to transfer. That was 3 days ago.

Sorry i have not built a web site in many years its like starting all over, any help on this problem would be a life saver.

This is Lucia1. I have a similar problem. It may be the same problem. Do a search using the word domain and maybe some of the respsones that I have recieved will work for you. I am still having the problem and I am unsure what caused it. You and I seem to have been trying to move or transfer doamins when the issues started. I will follow your thread also. If I find something that works, I will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.