Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Frndz
can you pllz tell me how can i manage multiple download links..
I used php script but not helped me..
Plzzzz plzzzz plzzzzzz give me someidea about that....
Nd also if know how show msgs in home page so tell me....
person who will help me will be given credits.......

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Good Promotion scheme.
person who will help me will be given credits.......
But I see that you have 0 credits in your account.You have only one post that too you started a thread with that single post and hence do not have a credit.Donotake it badly..this is a friendly gesture only.Of course you can give credits after you get a few.
But support team does the support/help with out want for such credits and also none other than support team can reply to your post.Ofcourse you can because you started it.
And
can you pllz tell me how can i manage multiple download links..
I used php script but not helped me..
I think I can help you but I need some more data.
What exactly do you want? What php script did you use previously and why did it fail?
This helps me know what exactly you wanted..
I will wait for your reply and credits too.

Reaction score
Sorry i wrote credits...
I dont knw i wanted to say reputations.
Nd
@ vv.bbcc19
hi..
tell me how to get credits...
i am new..
and link manager.
i want to build a website which provides songs download links...

Which shows like link
*NUKED FOR VIOLATION*
plzz reply me
help me

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Read the TOS section 1; we dont' allow linking to anything illegal.

That also goes for tickets, as you just earned an infraction to linking to a website that's providing illegal downloads. In a word, dont.

All I can say regarding this is if you're planning to provide download links for songs, make darn sure that wherever you link to has all the legal rights required to transmit said files. We do indeed crack down -hard- on TOS violating in that fashion.

Reaction score
sorry...
i was just showing you sample of script.....
i want download manager......
help me......

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Read the TOS section 1; we dont' allow linking to anything illegal.

That also goes for tickets, as you just earned an infraction to linking to a website that's providing illegal downloads. In a word, dont.

All I can say regarding this is if you're planning to provide download links for songs, make darn sure that wherever you link to has all the legal rights required to transmit said files. We do indeed crack down -hard- on TOS violating in that fashion.

sorry my intension wasnot to link that...
i wanted to show that to bccw.......

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ vv.bbcc19
hi..
tell me how to get credits...
i am new..
and link manager.
i want to build a website which provides songs download links...

Which shows like link
*NUKED FOR VIOLATION*
plzz reply me
help me
The credit system was made to give users something extra for posting in our forums and also for helping each other out. The current rate of credit gain is:

5 Credits per post in crossfire forums + modifier. Moderate size posts will earn 12-20 credits.
3 Credits per post in normal forums + modifier for length of post. Moderate size posts will earn 8-12 credits.
1 Credits per post in forum games, no modifier.

Users can trade credits in the marketplace or gamble them in the gameroom.

Since upgrading to vB 4.0 our credit 'store' has been offline. We plan to recode it soon and hope to have it back online sometime in July. Items available for credits will include Cash & Domain Names.

We will occasionally have contests and other misc events where users can earn credits.

Note:
Also, X10hosting ToS is briefly as follows:
You can use opensource code/script but it should not be warez,proxy and illegal thing.
Content in your website should be owned by you or the copyrights are to be owned by you.We will verify them by the way but by that time your site could be in a suspended state if such copyrighted content is put on the site.
X10 likes genuine people and hence it spares free hosting and you need to abide by all rules and regulations.
Any thing illegal in any sense be it content,script or image or file -- the hosting account will face a permanent ban
Also the hosting cannot be used as a storage area.There are specific hosting sites for storage and X10 Free Hosting is definitely not for that.So kindly seek guidance from the staff if you need to put your personal album site etc which you own and still takes a large space.

Finally, X10 support is having a fantasic crew.Livewire is among those niceguys.You donot need to worry as long as you follow terms and conditions.Also none can help you if you are facing a Zero Tolerance ban.Livewire is unbelievably fast in tracking them.
I wish a happy stay for you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.