Help Msn 8!

Mani5

Reaction score
hey I installed MSN BETA LIVE 8!

and I HAV NO Contacts in iT!!

Whats wrong and is there anyway to import da contacts or what?!

:weaksaucei am ScReWeD:weaksauce

:biggthumpThnx guys!!!

-Mani

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
#BUG...

That's maybe why it's called a BETA, unless you are testing it... you should not use it for day-to-day use.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
civilr said:
#BUG...

That's maybe why it's called a BETA, unless you are testing it... you should not use it for day-to-day use.

Are you using your same e-mail address or a new one?

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
SEÑOR said:
Are you using your same e-mail address or a new one?

Besides the fact that you quoted me instead of him when you asked this question...

I am quite sure that if he was using a different EMail address without all of his contacts in it, he wouldn't be posting this here. And for the record, I downloaded and installed the Messenger 8 (actually named Windows Messenger Live). I logged into my account and all my contacts are there, so something seriously messed up on your end.

Try uninstalling it, close all programs, then do a shutdown. Turn your comp back on (yes, shutdown not restart). Redownload the installer from http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=0eccd94b-eb48-497c-8e60-c6313f7ebb73

Save it to disk instead of running it and install it like that. If it doesn't work then, there is no way to fix this... yet.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I have never heard of this bug before though. Go to live.com and send them a message.