Help! my site is down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsuki

Reaction score
I've just recently got a co.cc. I changed my main domain to kiddragon.co.cc. Now I can't access my site it's down but I can login in the cp using the kiddragon domain.. I changed the main domain yesterday then I reverted it back a while ago to see if there was just a problem with the co.cc, but it's still down. Here is my site http://kiddragon.co.cc >_<

My site is still down but I can access cp and even ftp using my new domain kiddragon.co.cc but my home page has been down for hours...
Edit:
My site is still down after 6hrs+... and now I can't even log in cpanel. I'm getting a page load error the server is taking too long to respond... help...

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I'm working on fixing your domain. The timeout is because I just deleted the DNS zone for your domain.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Fixed!
You might have to flush your dns cache so your computer can get the right IP.

natsuki

Reaction score
Yay thanks!!!!
uhh... how do I flush the dns? I still get taking too long to respond error.
Edit:
I'm still getting a network timeout error. Is there anything I need to do?

Last edited:

natsuki

Reaction score
I restarted my pc already but I'm still getting network timeout. I had a friend check it and they got timeouts too.. Very Thanks for helping but I htg now I'll just check tomorrow. thanks!

natsuki

Reaction score
I found the problem why it was still down and redirecting. It was because of the wrong url in the database, manually changed it and it's now fixed.

Many Thanks again!!^^
Problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.