Help My website account has gone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho_98

Reaction score
Hi

I logged on the my account today only to find out that my website option has gone , i then checked my site by typing in the address and it came back with you website does not exist can somebody please shed some light on why and how my website side of my account has gone

Kind Regards

Psycho98

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw your site online, and what was your old cPanel username?

I see a pending hosting account for you, so it looks like you are already solving part of your problem.

psycho_98

Reaction score
it was about 2 weeks ago and my website was psycho.exofire.net , any chance i could have this one back instead of my pending account

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your new account, since I last replied, is now created and active.

That url isn't turning up any results. If you are still curious about what happened to your old account, then what was your old cPanel username? Since you said the last time you saw your site online was 2 weeks ago, that exact length is the minimum amount of time for an account to be suspended and then automatically and permanently erase itself from the system.

psycho_98

Reaction score
my old control pannel username is psycho_98 or psycho98

dont know what going on my main domain name says psycho.exofire.net but i can access it i have to type www.psycho.pcriot.com , would somebody please change it so to access it i type psycho.exofire.net

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

I think i have solved the issue with my site many thanks for you help in resloving the issue

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The cPanel username is only 8 characters long maximum, alphanumeric, so it would possibly be the one without the underscore. That is your current one, and you are able to use your former domain name again, so that means that your former account is truly gone. If you ever get suspended again, then please resolve it ASAP because 14 days or more in suspended status causes the account to delete itself.

Welcome back to x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.