Not open for further replies.

noivel

Reaction score
Corey said:
Absolut
Boru
Chopin
Cossacks

Have all been moved to remote, I will be starting Lotus shortly and Stoli \ Starka will follow later today. Doing these slowly to make sure there are no issues. I've taken a random sampling of sites after the move to make sure MySQL is working. If you have MySQL issues after the move please open a thread.

I still have MySQL error even if U update is done! Just check it out my website !!!Im on Chopin!
Sincerely noivel

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your front page loads fine w/o any apparent errors. If it is an interior page, post that URL.

noivel

Reaction score
try this one or try to click on any sublink and it will give an error! And how I can get my databases? I would like to make some backup!

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
try this one or try to click on any sublink and it will give an error! And how I can get my databases? I would like to make some backup!

Check the config php file for Database Host set to localhost.

If even doesn't work then

Backup first the database --> goto phpmyadmin and click on export and select the all the databases and give the filename click go.

goto cpanel, mysql databases and then drop the database user(Don't delete the user) and re assign to database by giving all privileges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.