Help Needed Accessing My Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc10x10

Reaction score
Hi

Before I start, I'd like to clarify that if this is a common problem, and is related to the latest software upgrade, then I would appreciate it someone could point me in the direction of any further information regarding this.

Now, my problem. Whenever I log-in to my Account Panel (https://x10hosting.com/control/?), I am presented with a new page, which I appreciate could be a result of the new upgrade. However, there doesn't seem to be any place for me to go to my Cpanel. When I click "Account Details", I am taken to this page https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting&u=abc10x10, but I am unable to change anything.

Previously, I was able to click my domain name, and then log into my Cpanel, but now I can't. I had recently changed my "Main Domain": could thayt have anything to do with it?

Also, I have looked on this forum, and had seen another suggestion that my Cpanel would be mydomain.com/cpanel, but this isn't the case for me - it just goes to a parked page. Also, if the issue is the change in domain, is there a way I could get my old domain's details; the problem is that, when I signed-up, the domain was a random one I used, so have since forgotten it.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you click on hosting at the top of the page where the home icon is, a little ways down the page should be two buttons. One says "Login to cPanel" and "Login to Webmail". Click on "Login to cPanel".

abc10x10

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply.

What you're referring to does not seem to work in Internet Explorer; the page is there, the "Hosting" link is there, but the 'drop down' menu is only half visible, and no link is clear. However, I then tried it on Firefox, and it seems to be working there.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.