Help needed with programming game

roelmb

Reaction score
Hi all me and my friends are writing a browserbased game and we still can use some help from pro writers.

Concept: Make your own transportation company and have a good industry

Example:

You are player 1 and you buy a piece of ground take 100 square meters you build on it a farm and make fields around it with grain and wheet
After you have harvested you need to order a truck at player 2 his company and he drives your grain to player 3 his company

player 3 gets the grain and bakes bread of it he orders a truck at the company of player 2 and drives it to on of his stores in the city where he sells the bread
he also sells meat that he get from player 4 who made it on his farm

Like that

Want to help register on www.megaindustrytycoon.co.cc/forum and show me what you can
Send me a message too so I know you have registert and have seen it here

Scoochi2

Reaction score
I am interested. Who is already on the team, and what skills do you have?
What language will the game be coded in.
And can each player own multiple companies? Could player 1 do all that by himself?

Like I said, I am interested in joining. Reply here or via PM.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I am interested but I currently have about 4 active projects. Once I bring two or three to a stable level where most if not all the features I want have been covered I'd like to join.

roelmb

Reaction score
Well then i can expect you guys help and yes the example can be done by one company that only need the money too buy the trucks and shops and farms and go on.

remember the link is megaindustrytycoon.co.cc/forum

the homepage is currently under development

roelmb

Reaction score
Homepage is online and runing and the development has started
Pm me or visit the forum if you still want too jump in too help