help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-karaki98

Reaction score
hello,
i had a free web hosting account,und kinda didnt use it any more for testing purposes,but now i really really need it back,can u please help me get one because sign ups are blocked,or else please erase my account with all the stuff,x10 account and forum account...
thanks a lot

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There are no results showing for that cPanel username. It was probably suspended for inactivity in the past and then automatically deleted itself after 14 days in a suspended state. There's no hosting account to delete. And forum accounts are never deleted here. Is there anything else I can help you with?

m-karaki98

Reaction score
i understand,cant u just give me a free hosting account,i need it a lot,and your the best out there,please

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Login to your account panel, and then follow the links there to create a new hosting account.

m-karaki98

Reaction score
thats my prob from the beginning
it says :
Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date.
can u help?i live in germany

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's true that your country is blocked because of abuse from your fellow countrymen. There is no way for you to get an account at this time. There are no current plans to unblock your country so check back at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.