Help!! php nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

oab

Reaction score
okay lots of problems/questions...
my account is oab.x10hosting.com

1)i think there is a glitch in php nuke or something... when i login i am having trouble getting the adim block to appear (i have it set properly so it should apear.. but it doesnt, and yes i am on the master account..)

2)On the php nuke built in forum i am getting an error that reads:

"Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in /home/oab/public_html/phpnuke/includes/page_header.php on line 59"

3)is there any way that i can set it so i have to aprove all registrations before the accounts are created? (i think i know how to do it with the forum but how with all of phpnuke?)

4)that is it for not but im sure i will have some more questions in a few minutes...:grin:

Thanks for your help ill increase your rep if i like your response.

Xempttt

Reaction score
i can help u. got to ursite/nukename/admin.php
for the forums maybe u did something wrong with the forum in forum cpanel.

Last edited:

oab

Reaction score
rrrr i thought u were cool maverick....

i know how to go to admin cp i was just wondering why it wasn't showing up as a block when i log in as an admin.

is there any way i can modify the forum code to one of the codes thats used twice?

the other questions still stand..

Xempttt

Reaction score
well on my site when i log in theres a box on the lower left and it says administration, new story, ect. maybe urs has that too. jeez relax.ur luky i replied cause none else did. some people are just so ungrateful these days :sad:

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
well on my site when i log in theres a box on the lower left and it says administration, new story, ect. maybe urs has that too.

I don't get where Mav went wrong?

oab

Reaction score
lol sorry mav3rick i joke around a lot, didn't mean to upset you, and believe me i am grateful.

And as for you coinkid i have no idea what your trying to say but you quoted something Mav3rick sayed after me so i dont really see the point in that..... yea.......

anyways i think you misunderstood, but you were right afterall, you have to type in the whatever/admin.php and THEN the block appears and it stays there. but anyway i still have some unanswered questions..

2)On the php nuke built in forum i am getting an error that reads:
"Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in /home/oab/public_html/phpnuke/includes/page_header.php on line 59"

3)is there any way that i can set it so i have to aprove all registrations before the accounts are created? (i think i know how to do it with the forum but how with all of phpnuke?)

also another question i dont think im going to do it but there way this site i forgot which one, but it let you like broadcast music videos to your blog or website from there site and it was freee.... is this legal, and if it is, are we alowed to broadcast it?

P.S. please dont bann my account im really trying to get the ads up but its hard, to get it to work properly.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score

this should be in the login module I do believe in the admin cpanel. I think, I have used nuke before I just don`t have it setup right now.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
In your control panel on the website there is a panel called blocks and a panel called modules. both of them have a login button, 1 is for loggin out the admin the other is for changing login settings ....I do believe, I haven`t set it up in awhile. I hope that helps a bit anyway.

oab

Reaction score
Wow bigguy i dont want to be mean or anything but really words cant explain... lmfao

maybe im just really stupid and dont know what your talking about but when i click on blocks it lets me change the blocks!!!!

And, when i click on modules it lets me control the Modules!!!!

I cant see anything that has to do with login settings....

what are you smoking bigguy?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well for starters I do believe i told you I hadn`t set it up in awhile, therefore I could be wrong about what I said. As for you comment about what am I smokin. I don`t .....All I was trying to do was help. If you don`t need my help I wont

blade

Reaction score
dood.......one thing......what version fo nuke are u running, if its 7.7 dump that shiz and get 7.5 or even better still get nuke evo, ive been running nuke evo for ages now, i beta test it, first of the warning error, its being called twice and its clearly stating on the page header.php so look on line 52 or whatever and remove a duplicated line if there is one or a duplicated sentence ok ?

oab

Reaction score
thanks i figured that out, but this thread is REALLY old and i already fixed everything.. thanks nayway tho..

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
did u register for php muke?

Status
Not open for further replies.