help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydoty16

Reaction score
I am trying to upload a script and not realy sure what im doing and was wondering if someone could help me with it. If not is there a way to wip the website that i am trying to make clean and start over.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
To wipe your website clean and start over, simply delete everything you put inside the public_html directory (don't delete the public_html directory itself) then if databases had been created before, go to mysql and phpmyadmin and delete everything there.

What script are you trying to upload?

Last edited:

jaydoty16

Reaction score
now i need help with this. I did all that the directions told me to do and when it said I should be able to go to the site i oppened it and got this:
Index of /

Im not sure how to fix this as I am very new to all of this. The script is a penny auction site.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
now i need help with this. I did all that the directions told me to do and when it said I should be able to go to the site i oppened it and got this:
Index of /

Im not sure how to fix this as I am very new to all of this. The script is a penny auction site.

Hello. I saw the words Telebid Clone at the top of your page. You are now suspended for uploading illegal software. This is a zero tolerance suspension. Your account will remain suspended until it is terminated automatically. No backups will be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.