Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyvoide

Reaction score
Okay, this is whats happening:

I logged into my Coolslammer7 account on the regular site (not forum account but regular account) and I get stuck at my Link Account, I tried to put in my cPanel username which was Marty7, but it didn't work (Like Techash said its because I haven't used x10hosting in a month or more so it's been terminated probably). so I created this account to try and fix it, but when I try to add my domain in parked domain (the one I had for Coolslammer7, it shows up like this:

2w312qb.jpg

All I really want is for my regular account Coolslammer7 to be deleted so that the parked domain will not be owned by that account so I can use that domain on this account.

if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marty
Edit:
bump

Last edited:

Martyvoide

Reaction score
the domain is partymarty.ca
Edit:
bump sorry but I need this to be done.

Last edited:

Martyvoide

Reaction score
nope, it's still not letting me Christopher, i'm just thinking that Corey should delete my Coolslammer7 account, it would just be easier I think. but if you find another way to get it off Coolslammer7 and onto martyv that would be alright to.
Edit:
bump

Last edited:

Martyvoide

Reaction score
yes it is the same error. Christopher I'm just thinking the account should be deleted, my Coolslammer7 forum account and my cPanel account and all that, maybe that would help.

but otherwise, it's still the same error.

Martyvoide

Reaction score
server? please explain in more detail as I haven't dealt with servers in awhile.
Edit:
bump
Edit:
bump.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Which server was your account on?
Absolut, Cossacks, Lotus, Stoli?

Martyvoide

Reaction score
alright, but have you tried anything else yet, because its still not working.
Edit:
bump

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've fixed the issue and added partymarty.ca as a "Parked Domain" on your account. Please make sure you've pointied this domain to x10hosting (nameservers are: ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com) or you'll not be able to use it with your x10 account.

Status
Not open for further replies.