help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkmon

Reaction score
I deleted all my folder contens of public_HTML. I tried to use r1soft back up (ithinkc alled) and well all it does is have thta loading sign u top sith stop next to it. Nothing to select tried everything. Is it possible to retsore a backup from late lastnight uk time please?

Thanks anyways in advanced. Didnt submit a ticket as didnt want to wai 10 days ive seen around posted on forum and make it take longer for tickets to be answered

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're asking us to restore a backup from late last night?

People in this section have no access to your account or others accounts. This is unofficial support therefore, you won't get help here.

If the server took a backup from last night then there will be a back up there for you.

If it was Saturday the last backup took place then it will be Saturday.

Either try again/ keep trying or submit a ticket to OFFICIAL support and remain patient. I know it's frustrating having to wait but there ya go.

makedon

Reaction score
maybe tell administrator to delete your cpanel with domain and u will create new better
it is posibility?

Last edited:

rkmon

Reaction score
why would I delete account LOL. The files I deleted where my website if I can't get a back up I'll just start again on same account. Ok martin thanks. tho still no backup points are showing. It was for saterday night. I'll try a ticket then.

Reaction score
If there was no back up taken Saturday they won't just "magic" one out for you. There either was a back up or not.

You'll just have to start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.