Help! Read This Plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haddock

Reaction score
:dunno: I am really stuck in signing up for the X10 Hosting... This is a e-mail I have recently sent to one of the admins/owners of the website... Please help!

Thanks, Haddock

Hi, I have signed up for X10 Hosting and I was so far pleased with the great service and order. I have now come to the point where I have activated everything and am ready to start on hosting a web site. BUT... I have logged on to my account at http://www.x10hosting.com/home and as I log on and the verification page comes up telling me I have logged in successfully, I am logged on as a text box comes up titled "Link Account" which contains the following:

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

Account Username ( )

I read all of this and seamed to understand it quite well until I actually tried to continue with my registration. I entered my account username for X10 Hosting in the box (this username is haddock which is the same as my forum username). As I do this and click "Link Hosting Account" it redirects me to the same page just with a pink text box saying:

An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

Though I am DEFINATELY sure that is my forum username and my Hosting username. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just an error?

Thanks, Haddock, new member of X10 Hosting

FalseHope

Reaction score
Both of your hosting accounts are already linked. Is this still coming up?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
*Moved to "Free Hosting"*

This isn't the place to ask for support. I've moved the thread.
@chlankboot - Please start your own thread as you will be unable to reply to this one.

As FalseHope said both your accounts seem to be linked. There may be some other problem which an Admin will be able to confirm/look into.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Both your accounts are already linked and should be up and running. If you still have the problem, reopen this thread. *Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.