Help required about chart.

Reaction score
My website on stock markets so I am trying to develop a chart on it. I am trying to use flash stock chart. My problem is that I am new and still learning php and mysql. The chart will retrieve data from my sql as per stock and selected date by user. But I I have stuck because I have no idea about this. I am download ing data from stock exchange in csv sheets. My first question is that if I import those data through phpmyadmin what should i do. should i create a table for each date's data or should i create only single table and import all data on the table. my next question is I am using fusion charts so I need to create a xml to show this data in chart. How to do that with php?
can any one help me about this?
thanks.

apach3

Reaction score
My website on stock markets so I am trying to develop a chart on it. I am trying to use flash stock chart. My problem is that I am new and still learning php and mysql. The chart will retrieve data from my sql as per stock and selected date by user. But I I have stuck because I have no idea about this. I am download ing data from stock exchange in csv sheets. My first question is that if I import those data through phpmyadmin what should i do. should i create a table for each date's data or should i create only single table and import all data on the table. my next question is I am using fusion charts so I need to create a xml to show this data in chart. How to do that with php?
can any one help me about this?
thanks.
well generating xml very easy with php first query data from mysql and the then echo them or generate file.
eg
echo"<xml><foo>$var1</foo><bar>$var2</bar></xml>";
also check http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_xml_simplexml.asp

Last edited: