Help! Unable to create support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtinctionZ

Reaction score
Hi, I'm unable to create official support ticket due to some unknown reason. I wanted to know what happen to my hosting account as I cannot access it. I remember logging in before suspension.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
do you get any error message when trying to create a support ticket?

You should be able to login here: http://support.x10hosting.com using the same credential you use for the forum.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi, I'm unable to create official support ticket due to some unknown reason. I wanted to know what happen to my hosting account as I cannot access it. I remember logging in before suspension.
Just curious, have you ever filed a support ticket before, particularly during the time when x10Hosting was mass-updating to more stable, reliable, powerful servers? If so, and the support that you requested was irrelevant or illegitimate, you may have been banned from the support system.

The administrators were getting frustrated with useless, unnecessary support requests, and Corey clearly stated in the News & Announcements forum that he will ban anyone with unneeded support tickets from the official support system.

I'm not sure how you're going to recover your privileges, but I'm just informing you of a possibility.

zen-r

Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.