HELP WEBSITE WONT LOAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xistgami

Reaction score
I am the developer of a Gmod server and I made our Mybb forums with x10hosting. We have around 35 people signed up and we have the free version currently. For the past 4 hours our website won't load for anyone. What can I do to fix this?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
the past 4 hours our website won't load for anyone
you did not post he URL address for your site...
BUT
I assume your account is on x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2...

at about 11:10:30 Sunday, 2016-05-08 UTC - i see that x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2 has been down to the internet 3 times and is still down now - down at about 2016-05-08 20:22:21 UTC

xistgami

Reaction score
you did not post he URL address for your site...
BUT
I assume your account is on x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2...

at about 11:10:30 Sunday, 2016-05-08 UTC - i see that x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2 has been down to the internet 3 times and is still down now - down at about 2016-05-08 20:22:21 UTC
Very Sorry for not posting my URL I totally forgot, here it is: xistgaming.x10.mx
Is there a staff member that can give me an estament to when Xo2 will be back up?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I will note that only my website with .x10.mx is down. My website with .x10host.com is still up and running...
what I do not understand - is why some (in this forum) can brag about having two (2) or more x10hosting's free-hosting accounts and I can have only one

doobiebl

Reaction score
didnt assume this would be taken the wrong way until after i posted, which is why i ninja edited - apparently too slow. I simply help with a friends account which is still up (realized it wasnt on xo2). Not sure where you got (brag) from.

xistgami

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, this is very disappointing. With all of these websites down I would of expected a quicker fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.