Help with mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am experiencing some problems with a Gallery mod that I installed on Joomla. Don't know if it is something wrong with the mod or if I am missing something. I have Smooth Gallery mod installed on Joomla and I get some error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gamingx/public_html/mambots/content/smoothgallery/content_smoothgallery.php on line 308" Here's a link to the page http://gamingx.x10hosting.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=38. And the gallery doesn't seem to load. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If you by chance can post a link to the mod itself I'll grab a copy when I get on later and start fussing around with it on my local copy of Joomla :)

I seem to recall seeing that error in a few different mods I bailed on, so that's not the best sign >_<

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Messing with it now, ended up having to go into work, sorry for the delay >_<

No promises obviously but with any luck it'll be some simple fix.

Edit: wtf, yours is working now. Did you fix it or something?

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I fixed it. It was bad of me, I had inserted the wrong album id.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I fixed it. It was bad of me, I had inserted the wrong album id.

You're doing better than me at least, lol.

I didn't go in with that second mod, all it's doing is throwing about 40 errors on any page I make the mistake of going {smoothgallery} on -_-'

Think I'll stick with a CMS devoted to being a gallery if I wanna mess with one, but thats me. I seem to have horrible luck getting stuff to work the first time.

Glad it's fixed though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.