Help with my account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

icywind335

Reaction score
I can't post to other forums but only here in support forums.

Please help, the problem always exist is my account has no permission.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are trying to create a new thread in News and Announcement section then you can`t. also you can`t post in server alerts section.

You can post in any other forum

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I can't post to other forums but only here in support forums.

Please help, the problem always exist is my account has no permission.

Hi icywind335,

I will reiterate what I told you on the IRC.

I used a test account with 0 posts to make a test post in the Review My Site board, a board that you said you were unable to post in. The test account was able to make a post fine. The test account belonged in the exact same user group that you were in.

Make sure you are answering the verification question properly and as simply as possible. For example, "What is 1+1=?" is "2," not "a window"; and "What color is the sky" is not "Blue during the day and black during the night," it's "Blue."

If you are still receiving the error, you will have to show us a screenshot of it.

- Adam

icywind335

Reaction score
@Boss is the Best: Sir, of course I can't and I know that.:biggrin:

@adamparkzer:
Even if I click the post new thread in the review my website forums it forwards immediately on the error page. Not in make thread page because it is also doesn't show up, for the second time, it forwards immediately on the error page where says that I don't have any permission. So I that I can say that there's no verification appear.

When I'm going to click the "New Thread"...

This shows immediately...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.