help with my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

icctcoll

Reaction score
some pictures are not showing up in my website. is it the file format of the pictures? the file format of the pictures are in .png. please help me. the link to my website is icctcolleges.x10.mx. thanks in advance :)

disturbedart

Reaction score
some pictures are not showing up in my website. is it the file format of the pictures? the file format of the pictures are in .png. please help me. the link to my website is icctcolleges.x10.mx. thanks in advance :)

Please can you show us what your code looks like, as picture format doesn't matter, it will be more than likely an error in your work. Please provide an example of the code that isn't working.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
*nix is case sensitive.

back.png is NOT the same file as back.PNG or BACK.png

Best practice is to always use lower case and never use spaces or special characters (other than - _ and . ) in file or directory names.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Marking this as closed.

I do have some additional feedback however -

1. Your course menu's links appear to have a space before the section jump, e.g. course.html%20#crim . (%20 means space) - you don't want that as it breaks it.
  2. Also, the link point needs moving up - if I go to #crim , the header is above the top of my browser window.
  3. And finally - the "College of Arts and Sciences" header is partially obscured by the black-gradient bar underneath your navigation bar.

HTH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.