Help With Replying

Jennacide

Reaction score
Hiyas everyone! Okay so here's the deal: I can post a new topic (obviously duh LOL) and I can reply to any post I've made but although it clearly states at the bottom that I have permissions to reply to a post, when I click it, I get the following message:

Code:
bujinkan44, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I'm confused... if the board says I can, then why can't I?

Thanks in advance,

<3's Jenna

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Okay well... I guess I jumped the gun here... I found this lil guy so I guess I don't have the right permissions after all to post in the Free Hosting section... that bites because I can help others out and would love to... If someone could verify this, that'd be great!

<3's Jenna

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

One more thing... why is it that I cannot PM anyone? I get the same above message when I try to simply PM someone... That's really limiting to the community here and so if someone could possibly lift those restrictions for me please, I'd be very thankful.

<3's Jenna

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay well... I guess I jumped the gun here... I found this lil guy so I guess I don't have the right permissions after all to post in the Free Hosting section... that bites because I can help others out and would love to... If someone could verify this, that'd be great!

Hello there. That is correct. Currently, you can only reply to others' threads in the Free Hosting section once you reach a certain post count. This is to prevent thread hijacking, where there would be many people saying "I have this problem too" without helping the OP.

You should be able to post in other forums though.

Last edited:

Jennacide

Reaction score
Thank you Tech so much for your quick reply! I'm curious, I don't suppose you know what that post count is before I can start helping?

Thanks again!

<3's Jenna