Help with Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I have managed to get into the server from another computer outwith the corporate network, and have managed to install WebsiteBaker CMS System, however when I create a page this appears can you help.
------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
-----

Also regarding last ticket, can you please change port number to 2082 so can get in to corporate network to check emails and control panel, also would I be able to keep everyone on the hosting when its port number is changed.

Thanks in appreciation

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Also regarding last ticket, can you please change port number to 2082 so can get in to corporate network to check emails and control panel, also would I be able to keep everyone on the hosting when its port number is changed.

Thanks in appreciation
Have you tried it yet? The port should already be open and available to use to login to the cpanel. Both ports 2082 and 2083 should be available.

Concerning the other issue, please check your .htaccess file and make sure that the permissions for files are 644 and folders are 755.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello I will check the .htaaccess file for the CMS system. the ports 2083 is unavailable it says the domain has been moved when access from work, but when I access another hosting control panel on 2082 it works perfectly.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

this is my htaaccess file where do I put the codes
--
# Example .htaccess wich allows to parse .html as php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad it's working for you, now. To clear up a misunderstanding, it's not separate control panels you are logging into. It's just two ports that take you to the same control panel that you are logging into. The two ports are two different ways to get there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i can't access it on either port from from, but I am accessing my other hosting control panel from port 2082.

also where do i put the codes in the htaacess file as stated above.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
i can't access it on either port from from, but I am accessing my other hosting control panel from port 2082.

also where do i put the codes in the htaacess file as stated above.

What other hosting control panel are you talking about? I'm confused because unless I'm misunderstanding you, you are only allowed one free hosting account for you as an individual as it's said in the TOS you agreed to.

I don't know what codes you are talking about putting in the htaccess file. Can you clarify?

Reaction score
i mean i am maintaining a website for a friend with a different company.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

you advised to check htaacess file for the files and folders access code, I attached what was in the htaacess file, just tried adding a page again on CMS and its coming up with same error.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
[/COLOR]you advised to check htaacess file for the files and folders access code.

You misunderstood me. I told you to check 3 different things, and you apparently thought it was all one thing. In your cPanel file manager or through an ftp connection, check the permissions for the CMS's files and folders. Make sure that files have permissions of 644 and the folders have permissions of 755.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the CMS, are you trying to do anything special for the page urls in the global settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.